Monday, 21 October 2013

Week 8

This week was continuing on with p5 and doing a leaflet explaining to people whether i thought it was appropriate to use social media in the workplace. I did this on punlisher in a leaflet so as it is desgined to be easliy readable for the audicence. I found this task faily easy as you dont have to write a lot however what you do write has to be very good standard! I have also finsihed off my chat between 4 members of my ict group discussing via facebook if we thought social media in the workplace was appropriate and came to the conclusion that it all depends on the size but also the type of buissness it is. By finishing off this task it has also helped me complete my social media leaflet as i have had to explain on that in the most consise way what we have been didcussing.

Smart target: Try and get on top of my work load more as i keep getting behind in this subjects and others!

No comments:

Post a Comment