In my first week in ict was a inrtroduction into ict and what this course involves and looking at what my target grade is. Once we had done that we did some group based exercises to build up our confidence and group based skills, grama skills and layout skills. We also looked into what our persoal skills are and what targets i am going to set to improve these skills which will help me throughout my ict course. From this week onward I am going to make smart targets, in which I will state what I did well that week, but also what weekly targets I am going to improve on for next week. This is to try and help me achieve me long term goals.
Target for next week...
Try and organise my learning so i can fit all my work load in efficently.
No comments:
Post a Comment