This week has been a hugely beneficial week for me as I have done a PDP( personal development plan). Which has helped me highlight key strengths and weakness in which I need to improve on! Not only in ICT, but in myself as a person. In my PDP I have into where I want to be in the future, and what i want to do for a job. But by looking at that and comparing it to my personal strength, academic skills and weakness are i have been able to evaluate where I am now to put appropriate steps in place to make sure i meet my goals by setting long term targets, but also targets on a weekly basis. Also this week u created a cv. The cv will help me a lot as I can now go for a part time job and use that cv or use it as a basis on which i can improve as my writing skills develop.
Targets to improve: Next week i am going to try and improve on my written communication skills and also try and manage my time much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment