Week 2
This week I have done a PDP (Personal development plan)
which has helped me allot as i now have closely evaluated my work, how I work
and what sort of individual I am. Identifying what you are good and bad at and why,
you can then make a start and setting targets and goals. Doing this it is the
first step to improving and bettering myself in the future as I can
now clearly identify areas in which are my weaknesses and try and put short term targets in place to improve them. But also long term goals which I can review every week to see how I am set on achieving them. For example last week my target was to organise my learning and I now have a learning rota which I am using to try and do work outside of six form for all my subjects, which will benefit me allot as I will become a more efficient worker.
For next week my target to improve will be to try and develop my written communication skills. As I am not very good at typing long documents.
No comments:
Post a Comment