This week I have truly had to improve on my last weeks target which was to improve on my written communication skills, as I have had to do a long essay on what attributes employers favour. This was a big word document that took me a long time, however I tried to complete it in one stage at a time instead of working for a hours on one document. So one day I spent a hour doing more work on it, then I stopped and went on to do work in my other a levels, so I try and keep up with the workload evenly and not get behind. This I felt was a much better method as I didn't get as bored and distracted so the work I produced was much better quality of writing.
For next week I am going to try and improve on my self motivation skills even further as yes I have done well I feel this week. I could still improve it even further!
No comments:
Post a Comment